Welcome to South Side Street Cars of Grand Rapids Michigan

Welcome to our website! This is were we spend some time mainly talking to one another about whatever it is suits us at the time. We are a group of car lovers that live in the Greater Grand Rapids area. We have a few members from out of state as well. If you would like to get connected to a group of fun, mostly laid back, car loving people, please take the time to REGISTER, and check out what we have to offer. Feel free to start a new post, contribute to an existing one, or just lurk around for a bit.

Most of us have known each other for a long time so don't be scared away by some of the conversations. [lol] We all know what we mean for the most part and it is meant in fun most of the time. I mean we are car people so the occasional bench racing and so on does occur. ;D

Author Topic: The truth...........  (Read 129 times)

Offline The Godfather

• Never a dull moment!
  • South Side Member
  • Octane: Tech:15/Laugh:383
  • 1) Vehicle: Schwinn
  • 2) Engine: Peddles
  • 4) Power Adder: Feet
The truth...........
« on: April 16, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »

I talked with a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up this way.

He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all.  I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed,

I had a roof over my head, I had HDTV and Internet, and I went to the gym, the pool, and the library.

"I was working on my MBA on-line.  I had no bills and no debt.  I even had full medical coverage.

I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened?  Drugs?  Alcohol?  Divorce?

"Oh no, nothing like that," he said.  "No, no.... I was paroled."

If you can't walk the walk, shut up!!!

Offline Madduc

• Guru of Giubo
  • South Side Moderator
  • Octane: Tech:4/Laugh:117
  • RIP Shawn,Dick,Tim
Re: The truth...........
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 06:56:17 PM »
lol
If God had meant for us to be vegetarians, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot at.